Are you a team player with a penchant for coupons, discounts and all-round great savings? Do you thrive within a fast-paced environment and love facing new, exciting challenges head on? Do you have a flair for words and marketing and are keen on becoming an SEO superhero? If you find yourself nodding in agreement to all of the points above, then Saleduck would love to invite to become part of our team! Originally from Amsterdam, Saleduck has recently launched platforms across Southeast Asia and our mission is to provide online shoppers with the latest exclusive discount codes, vouchers and coupon codes all day, everyday. If you’ve ever harboured dreams or working and growing with an energetic and exciting team of go-getters, take a look at our Internship Program below.
Internship: Online Marketing - Philippines (Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
We’re on the lookout for vibrant and passionate individuals to become part of our team right here in Kuala Lumpur. The objective of the role will be to spread the word of Saleduck in the Philippines and help us achieve our goal of becoming the ultimate discounts platform here in Southeast Asia. You’ll be exposed to hand-on experience, get personal guidance from our team leads and have unlimited access to a pool of marketing tools, SEO knowledge, social media management and more!
- Establish long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with online stores in the Philippines
- Produce compelling online marketing campaigns for SEO purposes
- Update the Saleduck.com.ph page with daily promotion codes, deals and coupons codes
- Manage our social media platforms
- Write and edit creative content
- Monitor online traffic and assist in brainstorm sessions to boost our web content
Additional Skills ( Great to have but not required)
- Basic knowledge and experience in Google AdWords, Google Analytics and SEO will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on coaching and personalised guidance
- Weekly team get-togethers
- Company trips
- Diverse and multicultural environment
- Collaborate with e-commerce’s key players such as Lazada, Galleon and etc.
- PHP6000 monthly allowance
- Boarding and travel allowance during your stay in Malaysia
Do we sound like your dream team? If that answer is a definite yes, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter letting us know why you’d like to come aboard. We look forward to hearing from you!